The XLifter EAS Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I installed the xlifter, pretty easy, though definitely tight quarters. I cheated a bit and removed the eas unit from the car in order to align the xlifter unit properly. I then released the Velcro, reinstalled the control unit, the reattached the Velcro. Took me a while to get the cabling routed in a way that I felt wouldn't result in chafing of wires over time, but it's all good now. I only wish there was some kind of bracket to hold the plugs firmly, at some point I might try a bit of double stick tape to mount the plugs on either side of the unit. Another project is to build a case for the remote so that it fits into the recess to the right of the instrument cluster, and hard wire it in, but that will come another day.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
For those of us with the xlifter, Jan released 2 new updates.

1.06 release allows the user to manually adjust each corner strut.
1.07 is a cumulative release update that features a suspension lock and it stays locked until you unlock it.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
I have it running off of the acc wire. Tapped into the fuse block behind the glove box.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi