Toll-road RDIF sticker on LR4 windshield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustLooking

Reaction score
Hi all,
Recently moved to Washington state and got a "Good to go" windshield sticker for toll roads, I heard LR4 has heated windshields and there is a designated area where sticker will work. Anyone knows exactly where it is? Thanks

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some spots of the windshield that the heating element doesn't run through. You can see them pretty easily.

On the sides and near the rear view mirror are two that come to mind.

powershift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lines in the windshield are so annoying I'd like to replace the whole windshield so I can see clearly.

JustLooking

Reaction score
There are some spots of the windshield that the heating element doesn't run through. You can see them pretty easily.

On the sides and near the rear view mirror are two that come to mind.
There is no clear glass area near the rear view mirror that does not have heating wire though, do you mean the black out area?
The sides near the edges do have no heating wires, but does that work w/ the Good to go stickers if you know?
Thanks for your response

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
We do not have any issues with RFID window tags in NY State or in TX as applied to the standard heated windshield, or with the parking structure hanging tag that hangs on the rear view mirror.

Most of the tags tell you exactly where they are to be applied - I would go with the instructions as written.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
We have FasTrak rfid transponders in Southern California and I have zero issues with mine velcro stuck to the windshield behind the rear view mirror in the black dotted portion. The heating element of the windshield doesn't affect the rfid frequency that FasTrak uses.

CPalacay

Reaction score
There is no clear glass area near the rear view mirror that does not have heating wire though, do you mean the black out area?
The sides near the edges do have no heating wires, but does that work w/ the Good to go stickers if you know?
Thanks for your response
Mine is located in the center, just under the rear view mirror. No issues on I-405 or when crossing the 520 bridge. Hope to see you around town!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72