What makes you loyal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First land rover and will NEVER buy

I would advise to stay far away from this car. I've owned many luxury line SUVs before, and by far this is the worst and biggest piece of crap ever.

You may ask why... Well, I'm writing from the side of the road waiting for road side assistance because the car decided to completely shut off while driving at 30mph and throw itself into park. Car is completely dead now and will not start. I've owned the car for less than 2 months and this will be the 3rd time being brought in for service. The first time was 2 hrs after pick up because the breaks were grinding. The second time was because of a charging system failure light that Land Rover chalked up to not being a real issue, but just a faulty error code they've seen in the new ranges that there's no fix for at the moment. Today was and extremely dangerous situation to have a vehicle completely die at 30mph and throw itself into park. Getting a lawyer and going for the lemon law...this **** is a POS

Your vehicle is probably an oddity with that situation and/or a lemon. I could understand your frustration there as it is indeed very dangerous what you have experienced.

But that should not be enough to write off an entire design. Unfortunately, because of the issues you are having with your particular car, you really have not been able to experience this vehicle the way its been designed to. The beautiful, smooth and comfortable freeway ride, silky smooth engine (hope SCV6 can still claim this), best in class room, best in class flat floor config, command driver seating position, stadium seating, best in class towing capacity, three moon/sun roofs, proven off-road capability, etc. MDX and others cannot even come close in many respects.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99