WTB Freelander Soft Top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Rover

Reaction score
Hi There-I'm new to the forums and just purchased a nice looking Freelander SE3. I purchased the car with the hard top, but am wanting to buy a soft top. I'm located in Southern California and would be willing to pick it up or have it shipped to me. Because the car is in quite nice shape, I'd prefer one in decent condition. Feel free to e-mail or text me:

E-Mail:[email protected]
Phone: (760) 409-5299

Thanks,
Richard

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a very old post off of another forum, but it can't hurt to email the person.

Freelander SE3 Soft-Top and Roof Rack
Greetings! I recently traded in my Freelander SE3, and I had a couple big parts left over for sale.

The first is the much sought-after soft-top roof, which I bought on Ebay almost exactly a year ago. When I got it, it had never been used, and I had it on the truck from March until November of 2012. That's the only use it's ever had, so it's in fantastic shape. The windows hazed a bit from sun exposure, as they always do, but the canvas, zippers, hardware, and seals are all in perfect condition. All parts are present, including the all-important red key. It's available for local pick-up in Harrisonburg, VA (22802), or Fairfax, VA (22031), or it can be shipped, but shipping isn't cheap. When I bought it, shipping from California was over $80; I'll get an exact quote for a serious buyer. A new one costs over $1200, I'm asking $700, plus shipping if it's not picked up locally.

The second item is the SE3 factory roof rack. The only reason I didn't sell it with the truck is because I left it at a relative's house when I moved to the DC area, and didn't have a chance to pick it up before I sold the truck. It's in great shape, barely used; when I bought the truck in April 2011, I took the roof rack off, and it's been in storage ever since. Unfortunately, due to its bulk, it cannot be shipped, and no one in my family owns a vehicle capable of transporting it, so it can only be picked up locally in Harrisonburg, VA (22802). Asking $100, but I'll take pretty much any reasonable offer to get rid of it, I just don't want to scrap it.

If you're interested in any of these, send me an email at [email protected]. I'll keep this thread updated if/when these items sell, even long into the future, I always keep careful track of these things. Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM