1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup Camera Error Screen

Discussion in 'LR4' started by gmag24, Sep 10, 2013.

1. gmag24

gmag24 Active Member

Guys,

Any idea what this error stems from?

Attached Files:

2. umbertob

umbertob Full Access Member

Bad camera or loose / damaged video cable connection.

3. gmag24

gmag24 Active Member

Gees, so soon?!! I just got the car last week! I wonder if my thoughts of the camera being poor in quality have to do with this as well....

4. Quijote

Quijote Full Access Member

The camera systems have always had lots of issues, no?

5. Izzyandsue

Izzyandsue Full Access Member

This could explain your earlier problem with "shudder" or flicker on the screen. Seems like something was loose and maybe got worse.

6. psc

psc Active Member

Not sure if if it applies to the reverse camera - but I had a "filter" installed in the camera feed for my cameras which were giving the red X - no problems since (on a MY2010)

7. Spoonito

Spoonito Full Access Member

Search for threads started by me. I've been to the dealer 4 times trying to get this resolved. My cameras still flicker when going from a light transition and has never been resolved. Entering a garage, leaving a garage, etc. same thing. They installed multiple filters to try clean up and boost the signal. I still get the blue screen w/ the camera and "X" every once in a while, cameras still flicker. Dealer says I'm not using the cameras as intended as they're supposed to be used in offroad situations to avoid obstacles. On road or off, whether its a boulder in the middle of a field or a cement wall in a parking structure in the city, it's still an obstacle.