Backup Camera Error Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmag24

Reaction score
Guys,

Any idea what this error stems from?

Attachments

• Backup Error Scresn.jpeg
    Backup Error Scresn.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 46

gmag24

Reaction score
Gees, so soon?!! I just got the car last week! I wonder if my thoughts of the camera being poor in quality have to do with this as well....

Izzyandsue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This could explain your earlier problem with "shudder" or flicker on the screen. Seems like something was loose and maybe got worse.

psc

Reaction score
Not sure if if it applies to the reverse camera - but I had a "filter" installed in the camera feed for my cameras which were giving the red X - no problems since (on a MY2010)

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search for threads started by me. I've been to the dealer 4 times trying to get this resolved. My cameras still flicker when going from a light transition and has never been resolved. Entering a garage, leaving a garage, etc. same thing. They installed multiple filters to try clean up and boost the signal. I still get the blue screen w/ the camera and "X" every once in a while, cameras still flicker. Dealer says I'm not using the cameras as intended as they're supposed to be used in offroad situations to avoid obstacles. On road or off, whether its a boulder in the middle of a field or a cement wall in a parking structure in the city, it's still an obstacle.