Big time noob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

groundpounder

Greetings, y'all!

I've been around cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, dozers and such ALL of my life - I'm a gearhead to the core. And I just purchased my first Land Rover:
a 1998 Discovery LE
I am PUMPED!!! MAN that thing is sharp! Black exterior just as slick as a whistle and tan leather interior that looks like it just rolled off the lot. I bought it from the second owner.

I will have lots of questions from time to time, but initially I am very interested in what kinds of general issues to look for (it has 122K miles), service tech tips and good first step bolt on modifications to open my wallet on. Thanks in advance for all your help.

I am a member of a mustang board for my highly modified 1995 GT and a ford truck board for my very dear old 66 SWB that I have turned every bolt on.

CYA round the boards.....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, as far as general stuff, just look through the Discovery tech section, I am sure you will find a few things that may be of interest.

G

groundpounder

Thanks for stopping by, joey. Any information would be appreciated. I've sort of looked around a little, but I haven't really found too much. I'll keep looking around. Thanks again!

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you want to do with it?

- Mallcrawler (pretty much stock, a few bolt ons)?
- Trail rig / Longhaul camper / recreational offroader?
- Trail-only rig?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99