Bluetooth Music adaptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
There was a thread a while ago where someone had recommended a good bluetooth adaptor for 2011 LR4. Can anyone find it?

I would love to be able to listen to mucis on my iphone without having to connect.

Also, are there any other recommended adapters that can actually be charged while plugged in?

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it. It is called Anystream. It is great. No batteries or charging needed. Gets power through the cord. It's great. It's made by cartronics. I went to their website but it is down. I hope they did not go out of business.
I think I paid close to $80 for it.

Last edited:

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it. It is called Anystream. It is great. No batteries or charging needed. Gets power thought the cord. It's great. It's made by cartronics. I went to their website but it is down. I hope they did it go out of business.
I think I paid close to $80 for it.

Hey,
Thanks for the reply. They seem to have gone out of business.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note, you will have to have the iPod cable from LR to use the Anystream ... The benefit is that you do not need to charge it as it gets power right from the car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112