Fog light bulb surroung - housing clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number or where to order LR4 fog light lamp surrounding cover clips?

As I was removing the housing for the fog surround piece that clips into the plastic bumper, each pull on the housing popped another clip, flying off into the bumper or engine compartment. As I banged on the bumper I could hear the clips rattle, but couldn't get them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number or where to order LR4 fog light lamp surrounding cover clips?

As I was removing the housing for the fog surround piece that clips into the plastic bumper, each pull on the housing popped another clip, flying off into the bumper or engine compartment. As I banged on the bumper I could hear the clips rattle, but couldn't get them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
ugh, i hate that. luckily i've been able to fish them out each time but it never fails to have a clip come undone. good luck with your search!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably easier to ask your local dealer's service dept, hopefully they have bags of those clips handy for when they lose one... My guess is that they cannot be ordered as spare parts since they come pre-installed into each fog light bezel from the factory. I misplaced a couple of similar clips when I removed the plastic covers under the front seats (I yanked them to install fire extinguisher and flashlight brackets), then went crazy finding them in that spaghetti mess of wires and razor sharp metal bits under each seat. Parts suppliers such as parts.com, where I've been buying various odds and ends over the years, don't list those stupid $.02 clips.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That happened to me... I know when you are changing out the fog light bulbs I taped off all the holes (while working) to be sure I didn't lose screws/clips. It's a crappy design.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635