Forum FNG...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badcj8

Reaction score
Bought my first Rover today... If I can get the seat to move back I will consider it a success!

- 2" Lift
- ARB Winch Bumper
- Winch 9K
- PIAA Lights
- Dual Sun Roofs
- SlickRock Rock Sliders
- Skid Plate
- New Rear Prop Shaft (Installed two months ago)
- New Water Temp Sensor and Water Reservoir (Installed two months ago)
- New Optima Yellow Top Battery
- New gas tank due to recall

3Ec3Gf3Lb5Ld5I35F7cc3054a59d24ec412f2.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking D1... Seat moving back? if the switch isn't working swap with passenger side and see if that helps...

1badcj8

Reaction score
Hey Joey thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try. I wish that was the last of my woes but it isnt... It wont start now because of the alarm/anti-theft system. I locked it by the driver door and then unlocked it from the passenger side, set the alarm off and now it won't start.

I've tried turning it back and forth from the driver side many times as told to and even inside, nothing, still wont start. I wish I had known this was a known issue before I bought it but I guess thats how it goes. I asked the guy that I bought it from and he said, "Oh yeah I should have told you not to do that, I don't remember how you unlock it"... Nice, very nice...lol.

Oh and I forgot to mention that they of course no longer have the fob for it...

Last edited:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try locking and unlocking the door, with your key 3 times in a row to see if the alarm will reset.

1badcj8

Reaction score
As I stated above I've already done that...

I did get the light on the dash to stop blinking but it still won't start???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635