hullo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

napotnik

Hello,

My name is August. I've been driving land rovers for as long as I can remember. I was raised on off road adventure stories from my dad. I learned to drive on a 73 series III rover, the hard way. I've driven every rover from a 73s3 to a 1999 rangie HSE. its in my blood now. people ask me what do i think about their new sports car or ***** suv and i tell them.. 'its no rover.'

my favorite place to go is into the mountains with my old red rover. camping rules. its even more fun to take somebody who has never been off road. my favorite thing about driving the rover is the shock on the other guy's face when i pull through the obstacle and end up pulling him out. :) so what can i say? the land rover experience is part of me..

i enjoy rugby and raising english mastiffs as well. Check out Greiner Hall on the web sometime. i'm still in school.. JMU. History major. i suppose i'll teach when i get out after 6 years or so in the USMC assuming i make it through OCS.

i look forward to posting on this forum when i can.

Cheers
August

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
napotnik said:
camping rules. its even more fun to take somebody who has never been off road.
Why do you like taking people that have never been off-road? Do you like the site of their face when they are staring out the window at the dirt, or better yet a cliff? Me too. It is really fun stuff.

Thanks for the intro!

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to LRW! Yup, I get a kick out of seeing someone experience the adrenaline rush of pulling out of an off camber obstacle.

Roverhound

Reaction score
Hey. I'm in Harrisonburg too. What are you driving now?
Seen a few different Rovers since you guys came back this fall and I'm wondering if you're one of them.
You should head out with us sometime.

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM