iPad Stylus Pen = Awesome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same gripe about my bimmer. Somehow they decided to fix it for a future SW revision. Then came the hard part get the SW updated because the clowns at the dealership won't update unless there was a very good reason. My steering wheel lock started giving me problems and they had to give me an update. It not just removed the "i agree" but it also upgrade several features.

Maybe LR will let us update SW on the nav with the 2012 version :proud:
Hey garg,

That would be great! I can see having to say "AGREE" the first time you take delivery of the car and activate the navigation - but EVERY time is a bit annoying. I like to drive with the navigation screen on, so I do it everyday.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for 2012!

-David

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just crude, but what's the big deal about pressing the "I agree" button? Who cares?

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
Agreed, it's only a minor annoyance. But it's a continual minor annoyance. And it's needless. An artifact of a world beset by lawyers and bean counters. It's the principle of the thing.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just crude, but what's the big deal about pressing the "I agree" button? Who cares?
Hey mateored,

It's definitely not a big deal, but more of an annoyance to do it every time you operate the navigation. I kind got used to it now, so it's fine.

-David

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok - that's cool.

My bigger complaint is that the Nav system itself is pretty wonky. I just took a 6 hour trip for vacation and set the Nav to my final destination. I already knew how to get to the town we were visiting, but I didn't know exactly where our rental house was, and I thought it would be nice to have the Nav tell me how many miles we had left, etc. When we left the house, the Nav was giving me a bizarre route to get onto the freeway, which I ignored. Once on the freeway, it kept telling me to get off at the next exit, which I ignored over and over again at every exit. I figured once we got on the main highway toward our destination, it would start behaving itself. But no, for 200 miles, it kept telling me to get off at the next exit and turn around. Finally, when we got within 30 miles of our destination, it started giving me the correct directions.

Has anyone else had this type of experience?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635