LR3 w/ 85K plus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry Evans

Reaction score
Hello all !
This is my third Land Rover, yes, I bleed green when cut open - I have over 85,000 miles on the LR3 and still love the heck out of it - fortunatly I've had few issues unlike the 99' P38A HSE my first, I'll not talk about that tho, At any rate I did notice the very to extremely poor tire wear that most of you are still mentioning, The tires are garbage - these are the third or fourth set since new, they're Bridgestones I think they were installed around 50,000 and have a good 15-20K left on them
Some campaign items were addressed by the dealer in ROCKLIN CA, (highly recommend them) but a few other items popped up recently since I moved to Colorado, Xenon HEADLIGHTS with little to no warning the right side went out, anyone else have an issue with them ?? they are like $300 plus bux yikes!
left side arm rest broke havent had it looked at since I was just laid-off any comments?
leaky sunroof ! since new the dealer said they're a functional leaker to help the water run off from the sunroof cavity ?!? ok, they've replaced the radio for the 3rd time but now its out of warranty and I refused to get ganked for the price they wanted to up it .
ANd lastly the right rear tire has had an alignment issue for the past 50,000 or so the family owns a bodyshop so I was able to get it done cheaply and quickly before I moved here - now the inside tread wears badly - any help on this ??
Thanks much - I also have an 87 Classic if you need any parts questions or wanna buy the whole dang thing

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... sounds like you enjoy the life of Rover ownership.. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99