Lr4 official off road photo and video thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have to ask, David. Were the stickers on your windows from your previous LR4 or are they all new with this one. ;-)
Hahaha :) They are all new, none of the old ones transferred. I always get a few extra - hehe. I know it's kind of corny, but I like to collect stickers.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha :) They are all new, none of the old ones transferred. I always get a few extra - hehe. I know it's kind of corny, but I like to collect stickers.

I don't think it works on a lot of vehicles, but I think it looks good on yours. Especially the stickers from places you have visited. I don't care for the brand stickers as much. 'ARB' and such.. good companies, but its like advertising/sponsorship. A trail sticker though, that is cool.

Wish I could join you on those trails, they look like fun without being too extreme or dangerous.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it works on a lot of vehicles, but I think it looks good on yours. Especially the stickers from places you have visited. I don't care for the brand stickers as much. 'ARB' and such.. good companies, but its like advertising/sponsorship. A trail sticker though, that is cool.

Wish I could join you on those trails, they look like fun without being too extreme or dangerous.
Thanks! This is really a great place for all levels and plenty of opportunity for challenges, without destroying your rig. CA does have some awesome trails, despite the backlash of folks who want some of these SVRA parks closed (environmentalists).

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! This is really a great place for all levels and plenty of opportunity for challenges, without destroying your rig. CA does have some awesome trails, despite the backlash of folks who want some of these SVRA parks closed (environmentalists).

So why don't the environmentalists fight the asphalt companies and stop roads from being built? I would think asphalt is not environmentally friendly and think of all the roads out there that accidents happen on and oil, coolant and other chemicals fall on the road surfaces that then washes off into the surrounding ground and area.

Hell, while we are at it why are they not fighting Toyota for making the Prius they drive that comes from mining and solar panels and batteries that are highly toxic to the environment?

Sorry..... Couldn't resist poking at something this morning!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So why don't the environmentalists fight the asphalt companies and stop roads from being built? I would think asphalt is not environmentally friendly and think of all the roads out there that accidents happen on and oil, coolant and other chemicals fall on the road surfaces that then washes off into the surrounding ground and area.

Hell, while we are at it why are they not fighting Toyota for making the Prius they drive that comes from mining and solar panels and batteries that are highly toxic to the environment?

Sorry..... Couldn't resist poking at something this morning!
I think that's the million dollar question. I actually did not realize that there has been some backlash at the CA SVRAs until I actually saw protesters and signs and all that fun stuff.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to give my new Toyo MT's a shake down yesterday evening.. only had my iPhone with me so the photos aren't great quality.

10006294_10152999601752524_1313350545_n.jpg

10155641_10152999476497524_1065992507_n.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

SFLR4

Reaction score
Broken Arrow, Sedona

Great day getting up to Sedona for some fun!

SedonaLR4.jpg

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Drove through Sedona a couple of weeks ago on our way to Scottsdale and on to Tucson. Next year we plan to vacation in the Scottsdale area and will spend at least a couple of days exploring around Sedona. We'll have our LR4 then and will be looking for some good trails.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9