Lr4 official off road photo and video thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFLR4

Reaction score
Sedona is great! I recommend checking out:

- Broken Arrow
- Soldiers Pass
- Schnebly Hill Road / Lookout
- Native American Ruins at Palatki and Honanki
- Outlaw Trail (access from Honanki ruins)

There are others, but these have great views and are best to drive with, or need, 4x

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some off-road time in the LR4. This is one photo, I have a couple more I will get posted up as well. Had a wonderful weekend at RAW and was able to meet some really great people.

attachment.jpg

13675923475_808552499d.jpg

Last edited:

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't see the photo. :frown:

I know! I am working on it!

Evidently the links are not working for Flickr and now Flickr won't work on my office computer. I will have to post them up once I get home.

EDIT: Found a way around it to get to the two of 3 photo's. The 3rd of which being the flat tire after the first picture. Sliced an inner sidewall.

Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate nosy rocks. Great photos, thanks for sharing. Not surprised to hear about your sliced Conti low profile tire on such a terrain.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate nosy rocks. Great photos, thanks for sharing. Not surprised to hear about your sliced Conti low profile tire on such a terrain.

Yea, I have some others of mine and the event I will try to get up. Here is the 3rd of what happens when rock meets conti.

attachment.jpg

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
epiclr4, You beat me to it. We finally took the new whip out this weekend to get her feet wet. Though there wasn't much for water or obstacles, for those who are local in So Cal, we took her up to the top of Santiago Peak. I did get a few compliments on my dealer plates!

Gave my wife her first 4x4 lesson.

The BFG's were outstanding.

Epiclr4, let me know if you need a replacement wheel. I have 5 sitting in my garage.

Photo Apr 06, 6 53 18 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 06, 6 55 06 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 06, 8 13 32 PM.jpg

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great shots guys! The 14's look great in their natural environment. Keep the pics coming!

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found resale value in the conti's? I have 5 with 15K miles (1 new) sitting in my basement. Just curious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9