LR4 on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@iSurfvilano

20190612_140025.jpg

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, on my first LR3 I bought the "Stormer" Range Rover Sport SC wheel that was either 20x9 or 9.5, however the tire barely fit next to the upper control arm, though it did just enough.

Any photos you could post or link to photos? I think I may install the "Stormer" wheels as well but have only seen 22" replica photos.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still working on it, I haven't given up yet

I thought this was settled science now, since L8 proved it could be done....:)

Compos, spacer, angle grinder, heat gun.

The new goal is 37's, like that one guy did with the Rangie. Although, at that point I would be looking hard to get a custom ring gear made for the rear end.

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
I thought this was settled science now, since L8 proved it could be done....:)

Compos, spacer, angle grinder, heat gun.

The new goal is 37's, like that one guy did with the Rangie. Although, at that point I would be looking hard to get a custom ring gear made for the rear end.
It's proven science that it can be done, I want to see just how hard it would be. It's turning out to be a little more than just wheels, tires and grinding. 37's on an LR4, I couldn't even image that, that would be insane!

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's proven science that it can be done, I want to see just how hard it would be. It's turning out to be a little more than just wheels, tires and grinding. 37's on an LR4, I couldn't even image that, that would be insane!

These things are getting old enough, that some redneck who doesn't GAF will get it done. It will probably have the fenders cut with a blow-torch, and might have a six inch spacers under the body mounts, but someone will do it at some point.

It will likely suck at just about everything other than crawling over rocks, but it will look cool.

I wish I could find the thread to link to on the Rangie with 37's. I think it was on Expo portal, but it was years ago. I do remember our minds were collectively blown when we saw it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick