LR4 on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190527-175403.png

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
@Bryan Jones you do you buddy... Just know that a legit company like LK8 thought this through and didn't listen to people who said it couldn't be done....and boom 35" 12.5 atturos... They will post all the details on their Instagram.
I'm waiting on a few more things to come in for my big reveal . But knowing now that they did it, I might do it also

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Lucky 8's facebook page, they said to run 35's they had to use both Compomotive wheels and the terrafirma wheel spacers.

Thinking the removal of the front arch is needed, which was done via the new bumper. The more they post the more You can see how much thought went into this. It's not a 35" tire "for looks" setup, it was meant for this 600 mile offroad section of the rally...plus it has to work on tarmac as well seeing that the remaining 1200 miles is on road. Good on LK8.

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
Thinking the removal of the front arch is needed, which was done via the new bumper. The more they post the more You can see how much thought went into this. It's not a 35" tire "for looks" setup, it was meant for this 600 mile offroad section of the rally...plus it has to work on tarmac as well seeing that the remaining 1200 miles is on road. Good on LK8.
But with that being said about the tire size, aturro is notorious for their toes running smaller than other brands, that being said, that could somehow possibly play a role into the fitment of the tire

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72