LR4 on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190529-203206.png
I can feel my wallet hemorrhaging

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 9625 I can feel my wallet hemorrhaging

It's only money, right?

How fast do you want to go?

How far do you want to go?

How shiny do you want it to be?

How happy do you want to be?

How big a set of tires do you want to run?

I will admit, I am fully intrigued, and looking forward to some details. I don't see any way these tires could work with my existing TR sliders, but hey, as per above, what is another grand or so in different sliders at this point.

I'm trying to be polite and wait for this Tennessee rally to be done before I pick up the phone and start hammering L8 with questions.

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
It's only money, right?

I will admit, I am fully intrigued, and looking forward to some details. I don't see any way these tires could work with my existing TR sliders, but hey, as per above, what is another grand or so in different sliders at this point.

I'm trying to be polite and wait for this Tennessee rally to be done before I pick up the phone and start hammering L8 with questions.
I'm right there with you I really want answers

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
If my calculations are correct, with the lower offset of 44ET, vs 53ET, that's a 9mm difference, plus with the Terrafirma 30mm spacers, that's 39mm of additional push outward. 39mm converts to 1.535433". That's how they got the additional spacing ..........I think

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's only money, right?

I just ordered my TR sliders... Yikes... They may be up for sale before they go on, hahaha

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my TR sliders... Yikes... They may be up for sale before they go on, hahaha

Keep the sliders.

Honestly, if it came down to it, I would likely run the 275/70R18 at 33.31" and keep my sliders. Those sliders are, quite literally, bomb-proof.

Using tire company math, I could at least spout that I'm running on 34's...

Although, as suggested above, I have been known to take an angle grinder to something I just paid good money for.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys aren't following LK8 on instagram you need to. Justin just posted his first video on the way from NY to TN..."Truck is running smooth as silk, thank you atturo, the 35s are just whipping down the highway"

Rkymtnman

Reaction score
If you guys aren't following LK8 on instagram you need to. Justin just posted his first video on the way from NY to TN..."Truck is running smooth as silk, thank you atturo, the 35s are just whipping down the highway"

Started following them last night....picked up on the 35 reference instantly. Oddly enough, in the night before's post, someone asked the tire size and they said 33's. Curious to see what it actually is.

(and for the record, I only have instagram to keep tabs (aka spy on...) on my kids....lol)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM