LR4 on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 33s were on the P38 ?

Started following them last night....picked up on the 35 reference instantly. Oddly enough, in the night before's post, someone asked the tire size and they said 33's. Curious to see what it actually is.

(and for the record, I only have instagram to keep tabs (aka spy on...) on my kids....lol)

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always had this question of "how big is too big?" I guess LK8 is going to help us find out!

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instagram noob here now.

What handle are you guys following to get this? I found #lucky8llc, but I see nothing on the rig in question.

Are ya'll maybe following of Facebook?

ETA: Nevermind. Found it.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you not on Instagram...
Screenshot_20190531-213043.png

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok....but I don't see anything that I can't do with 32.6s....and I don't need to re-gear or swap engines.

Sorry....I think this is dumb.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok....but I don't see anything that I can't do with 32.6s....and I don't need to re-gear or swap engines.

Did I miss something?

Did they re-gear?

To my knowledge, alternate ratio gears have never been available for the 3/4, and I have looked.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They didn't regear.

The only reason they swapped engines was because the LR4 they bought was bricked. They just swapped it with another original 5.0.

I've learned to never judge a trail by pictures online. Regardless, even if 35's aren't necessary on this trail, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be on others. I remain interested, even if I'll probably never put 35's on mine.

Last edited:

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They didn't regear.

The only reason they swapped engines was because the LR4 they bought was bricked. They just swapped it with another original 5.0.

I've learned to never judge a trail by pictures online. Regardless, even if 35's aren't necessary on this trail, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be on others. I remain interested, even if I'll probably never put 35's on mine.
I agree. These guys were able to do what just about everyone on this forum said couldn't be done. That to me is what's so interesting. Pushing the boundaries of this truck excites me to no end and makes me love my truck that much more. It's good to know that if I wanted to fit 35s then I could. Can't wait to see the full report when they get back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM