RovinGreenville

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
After lurking for a bit, I've decided to join the community.

Just recently purchased an '05 LR3 HSE with just south of 100k on it.

• It has a complete service history.
  • No oil leaks at all. Or sunroof leaks...anymore.
  • A few minor, occasional electrical bugs.
  • Two mysterious drive-line noises.
  • A new alternator.
  • And a set of Cooper Zeon LTZs.
So, it's definitely a Land Rover. But, after a year of ownership, I don't know if I'll own anything else. I've taken it off the pavement up around Table Rock State Park on Horsepasture Rd and the likes. On and off road, it's a spectacular vehicle.

Check out the image. For whatever reason, it's upside down. :stupid: Least my Aussie bros can see it correctly.

-RovinGreenville :biggrin:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you change all your drive line fluids every 30,000 miles no mater what the manual says cause the diffs and t/case are prone to failing if not changed eariler then Rover suggests.

SC_BLACKOUT

Reaction score
Welcome brother! I'm south of you in Orangeburg South Carolina (between Columbia and Charleston).

Reaction score
Mike, will do! I've already had the diff/t-case done 2x. About to have the transmission fluid/filter changed.

Sc Blackout, I've driven through Orangeburg. Very cool little town. Was headed to Savannah and the 26/95 interchange was backed up quite a ways. So, I had a detour through O'burg. If you're up this way, give me a shout!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4