Screwed up my truck with IIDTOOL again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

I was messing around with my IIDtool and I released all the air from the suspension bladders. Now I get an error which I can't seem to delete nor can I raise the vehicle. When I go through the faults and try to delete them it seems to delete but the faults continue to remain. It's just sitting on the bump stops.

Anyone know how to correct the issue?

I suck at this.....

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reset the ecu using the tools and then disconnect your battery for. 10 min. I'm not sure if this will Di it, but it resets damn near everything else, so why not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn't work.... Argh.

I found a re-enable EAS function but that doesn't seem to have done anything.... what is going on....

Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you selecting the Re-enable EAS function with the engine running and all doors shut (you should)? What happens when you select that option?

What type of EAS fault are you getting in the instrument cluster? Have you tried the suspensions "up" button in the car after re-enabling the EAS? Sorry, lots of questions.

Last edited:

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Umberto,

Thanks for the note.

The good news is that I fixed what I screwed up. In case anyone ever runs into a similar issue here's what solved my issue. Self inflicted btw....

Re-enable EAS while the engine was running didn't fix the issue. I re-read the IIDtool owners manual and found the command "build mode" which did fix the issue. Perhaps in my hast I didn't just deflate the bladders but I may have purged the whole system. Build mode was the only thing that worked.

For additional background the error I had on the dash was "Air Suspension Not in Customer Mode" pressing the "up" button just caused a bong chime each time.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad you got your problem fixed.

This might not be the place to ask, but where did you buy your IIDTool? I am looking for an online vendor for the new bluetooth model for my 2013 LR4, but my searches haven't been very successful.

Appreciate any help!

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This might not be the place to ask, but where did you buy your IIDTool? I am looking for an online vendor for the new bluetooth model for my 2013 LR4, but my searches haven't been very successful.

Appreciate any help!

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the bluetooth model from Lucky 8. Just email Justin and he will send you a paypal invoice.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Appreciate any help!
I just posted to your other thread.

Patrick
*email address removed due to security risk

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM