Speedometer recalibration with IID Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BriComp

Reaction score
@Jimmy Brooks - I have the exact same config and used your settings - thanks. Curious, what do you run your tire pressure at? Assuming it is not the LR4 standards, also wondering if they can be changed in the TPMS.

greiswig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here they are. My tire size is 265/65/18 so if your tire size is different this most likely won’t be accurate with your real speed.

View attachment 11798

Reviving this...

Is the "Tyre size - MSB" parameter the ONLY one I should be changing?

Also, you had changed it to 30, but from what? I feel like I'm reading conflicting messages as to whether that number should go up or down as the tire diameter goes up.

BriComp

Reaction score
Awh nope - size, width, rim size, and MSB - that 30 is an odd one that down is up and up is down. So when I changed mine this show prior to the commit.
upload_2021-5-20_15-2-58.png

BriComp

Reaction score
Nope - did not touch / change. Just the parameters above. Interestingly many things changed once those settings were updated. Speedometer is dead on but the rolling circumference may impact something other than that.

CRYA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed the original specs. Will check out and confirm with gps tomorrow. Thanks for the specs and images!

BriComp

Reaction score
Interestingly that rolling circumference can only go up 20 so not sure it is what it is. I plan to reach out to support and see if they know...if I can remember to do so. In the mean time I changed mine to 2385 to see what if anything it impacts.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

BriComp

Reaction score
And GAP tech support said "The value does not reflect a direct measurement.

Menu--Car Config--Instrument Pack--Tyre Size MSB - IPC

Is the correct setting, others don't work"

CRYA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I received same somewhat fuzzy response. Anyways, your settings have my Waze speed and digital speed dead on. :driver:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72