The XLifter EAS Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
@Jan Stanek Just spit balling ideas out there for future requests.

• Suspension lock, disabling oem auto-leveling
    • Alignments
    • Stopping the compressor from running/overheating
  • Height sensor bypass
    • Stops failing height sensors from dropping suspension to bump stops
  • Offset front suspension +12mm
    • Same height in the front and rear

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
@Jan Stanek I'm sure you're a very busy guy working out all the details on software feature upgrades and like a kid waiting for Christmas to come, will there be new features soon? :adore:;)

serge1060

Reaction score
Hi Tim, I just installed the Xlifter and followed all the instructions; however suspension error comes up and the lifter did not work as expected. Unplugging the connector to the box and attaching the bypass plug on the harness restores OEM function.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the XLifter installation require the use of an IID tool or similar, or is it just plug and play?

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
Does the XLifter installation require the use of an IID tool or similar, or is it just plug and play?
Plug and play. It's a standalone device. The ONLY requirement is that you must have a perfectly working air suspension.

My suggestion is to have the gap iid tool for normal diagnostic, troubleshooting, and repair. If you have one, calibrate your suspension with oem "lift" rods prior to xlifter installation. This will guarantee trouble-free xlifter functionality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV