10.4 inch tesla style infotainment screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awesam

Reaction score
some really strong opinions.

These systems seem to be made for all sorts of cars including cayennes and as I said grand cherokees. I don’t think it’ll affect the climate as all that stuff is in the panel below.

Anyways, thanks for the insight guys lol

Edit: also I see what one of you means by the drivers side perspective. The console plastic sticks out on the lower part of the screen and could effectively block the view from anything less than a head on perspective. Worse if you’re sitting up close to the wheel which is what the missus would have to do. Good catch!

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just look at this photo shop job and tell me you believe it's real.

Screenshot_20190415-222015.jpg

awesam

Reaction score
I think the image on the screen is fake for sure. But I think the surround and the fact that there is a vertical screen mounted in an LR4 actually did happen and this is an image of it.

I’m no CSI investigator, so this is just my take, not that it matters. Either way, according to the seller, something like 3 people have bought them so I hoped they’d be on this forum. Oh well.

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In general though if this tech is something you want natively you might be better looking at something other than the lr4

awesam

Reaction score
I’m just trying to have my cake and eat it too. I love the old school look and heritage, so why not both...

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that feeling but this system is so integrated I just don't see it being an option. Any major post factory mod these days is just asking for chaos.

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing that scares me is functionality.. It takes Land Rover a few years to knock the kinks out of Land Rover issues- my trust in a -distant- Chinese aftermarket company is less than stellar.. That could be a nightmare..

Looks cool though..

Mike

gumbedamit

Reaction score
Looks cool, but I worry I'd go insane putting all the climate controls into an infotainment screen that I'd have to work my way through to turn the air down a few degrees.
Looking at the screens shots, it doesn't appear the Climate controls are incorporated into this unit.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I see that now.

I've seen some of these incorporated into other vehicles, not the LR4. I think one was in a Raptor. Not sure if it was the same manufacturer as this, nor am I sure if there's any way to tell.

awesam

Reaction score
upload_2019-4-16_19-37-17.png

so here is an image of it from the passengers perspective for those wondering. Also, there are some videos of units for other cars that are linked below. the guys using it for the RAM applications seem to love it, but the poor jeep guy seems really confused although it appears he's not the brightest. Anyways, keep the insights coming, gents!

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi