10.4 inch tesla style infotainment screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they do.

Not sure that the unit in the raptor was completely hooked up, but couldn't help notice the multiple system errors and warnings going off on the gauge cluster when they were testing it.. A google search didn't seem very promising:

20190418_133330.jpg

Despite the fancy look (which I kind of like), this just seems like pouring water on a grease fire.. These trucks are known for having their share of gremlins here and there, and this seems like an invitation to an all-out electrical ****-storm of problems. Furthermore, generic features on these cheapen the look and feel, as it is apparent that it wasn't designed for any meaningful use(like the tiny speedometer on the screen-***?). This isn't the first shot at updating the interface on these trucks, the other didn't catch on for some strange reason..

I don't buy electronic accessories off of Alibaba for the same reason I don't buy my alpine climbing equipment off of Alibaba: Reliability.

But I concede that until someone buys one, we won't know.. Talking about it is just that- talk.

OP: Buy one and sort this out.

Mike

awesam

Reaction score
this just seems like pouring water on a grease fire.. These trucks are known for having their share of gremlins here and there, and this seems like an invitation to an all-out electrical ****-storm of problems. F

Mike

lol fair enough. correct me if i'm wrong, but these LR4's are more or less analogue. As far as how integrated, the screen is, my impression from driving one for a few months is that with the exception of the 4x4 info, the screen is just infotainment. I welcome any further (hilarious) insight.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72