2016 RRS td6 45,000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gman

Reaction score
I can buy this car for 37,899. I had an LR4 years ago, loved it. I always wanted RRS, just too pricey for my budget. I can swing this price. Curious why it seems like the used diesels are being offered at a lower price. I have consistently seen them priced lower than gas models.
Do people not like them? Are they more prone to repairs?
I never owned a diesel but am tempted at this price. The car publications all gave the diesel high ratings. Any comments or insight would be appreciated.
Thanks!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. Remember there are normally 2 reasons something because very cheap in the automotive world. Either now one likes how they drive and the dump them shortly after getting them flooding the market, or they are a maintenance nightmare with expensive issues.

I personally haven't had to deal with the new diesels in rovers, but most are under-powered at least in vehicles I have had the ability to drive. So if you can deal with a vehicle that feels under-powered then you should be fine. You can also call up your local LR repair shop and ask them about the known issue with the Diesels.

BikePilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The diesels are great! Land Rover products in general depreciate like crazy. I'm guessing most traditional US buyers of range rovers are unfamiliar with Diesel and don't want to deal with stinky pump handles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72