LR4 on 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmyRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you daily drive with 33s --- after driving the LR4 with the 35s would you say there's that big of a difference in overall handling on the 35's in comparison to the 33's? Enough so that you would swap them out only for trail use?

Thanks again for jumping on here to address some of the outstanding questions. Really appreciate your hard work and feedback!

I typically drive with a 275/65 before that 285/65. I will be switching back to save the MT’s for trail events also for daily driving I prefer the AT. They are quieter and the gas mileage doesn’t suffer as much. Last there is no reason to smoke them running around town they are not cheap lol. I didn’t drive the LR4 a bunch but it definitely had more power on the 35’s than I did in the LR3 on 33’s. It felt solid and stable and handled as well or better than my LR3.

You could easily DD the LR3 on 33’s or the LR4 on 35’s. I just like being able to step it down to a bit more tame level for the commute to work lol

ArmyRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give Erik or Mike R a call they should be able to square you away with the bits you need.

ArmyRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming they work for lucky 8? How would I get in contact with them?

716-898-8153 ext 101 I believe is Mike

It was an adventure. There is a lot of miles and varying terrain. The time aspect of it makes some of how we normally operate difficult such as stopping to help others. I’m trying to do a trip write up on it this week and I’ll post it up

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ArmyRover

Any opinion on if those 35's would work with Tactical Rovers Sliders and front bumper? I'm already running compos with all the other mods you mention.

I'm guessing no due to the way the TR sliders wrap into the wheel well, but curious for your thoughts. I will also probably give L8 a call for their opinion as gobs of my stuff has come from them over the years.

ArmyRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think they will interfere but give the guys a call they are the experts on this one

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
716-898-8153 ext 101 I believe is Mike

It was an adventure. There is a lot of miles and varying terrain. The time aspect of it makes some of how we normally operate difficult such as stopping to help others. I’m trying to do a trip write up on it this week and I’ll post it up
Looking forward to that write up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV