new 19" tire from cooper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found on another thread and going to cooper tire web site, looks like a 255/55/19 all terrain tire is coming, looks really good in photos.....

its the zeon ltz

was interested in the scorpion atr, but this tire looks a bit more aggressive.....

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coopers are good tires, and not very spendy either. The new ones look really nice.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What time frame are they looking at for the release of the tire?

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure i e-mailed them and got no response. one post i read said november.

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noticed they have removed that tire size from their usa web site.......not looking good....

I went ahead and ordered a set of the scorpion atr, anyone interested in buying my stock conti 4x4 contact tires with about 12k miles, tread still looks pretty good ??

my local dealer is sponsoring an off road event in Hot Springs, Ar in a couple weekends so hoping to give the new scorpion atr a good test drive then.... altogether almost 1200$ to get a full size spare, scorpion atr tire and tire pressure sensor in and programmed, a lot of cash, but will be a godsend if ever flatted while offroading.....

ricker

Reaction score
I talked to Cooper USA today and they said that the Zeon LTZ won't be available in the 255/55R19 size until the first quarter of next year at the earliest.

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I only have 5,200 miles on my LR4 and the stock tires look great, but this is tempting.

Franky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noticed they have removed that tire size from their usa web site.......not looking good....

I went ahead and ordered a set of the scorpion atr, anyone interested in buying my stock conti 4x4 contact tires with about 12k miles, tread still looks pretty good ??

my local dealer is sponsoring an off road event in Hot Springs, Ar in a couple weekends so hoping to give the new scorpion atr a good test drive then.... altogether almost 1200$ to get a full size spare, scorpion atr tire and tire pressure sensor in and programmed, a lot of cash, but will be a godsend if ever flatted while offroading.....

The tires look nice, how do you like them? I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for a quick review. Road noise, handling, etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99