18" Wheels w/o modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natassia

Reaction score
Where are you all finding these specs? I’ve searched for load ratings and weight of the wheels for Compos, TuffAnts, Evo Course, and others and have had little luck. It’s as if the manufacturers prefer uninformed consumers.

TuffAnt has all the specs on the website. Go in to the actual product and it's there . Full disclosure, I'm a co-founder of TuffAnt, so I'm pretty across this topic. We started the business as we were tired of poor rubber options on the stock 19" rims and also wanted affordable 18" rim option that did NOT require any modification or spacers (important for complying with Australian regs).

If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me (I'm Aussie based) or Jake (TuffAnt USA). Jake is really knowledgeable of the northern American spec LRs.

BriComp

Reaction score
For what it is worth, I ended up going Compomotives, KO2 265/65/R18, and installed the 2.5" Johnson Rod lift. It runs awesome on and off road, nasty Arizona rocky terrain this past weekend without issue. Apparently it is "fun to watch" the LR4 constantly adjusting its suspension to what it thinks (and 99% correct) is right.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72