What did you do with your Lr4 Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eli4x4

Reaction score
Got this spare tire cover in from Rovers North... fit is spot on. pretty damn pleased with the results:

AZX8f9x.jpg
Hey what do you think about the tire carrier?

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had new tires installed! before the snow last week. Nitto Range Grappler 265/60/r18 on compos (replacing BFG K02). I needed to switch from BFG K02 because they are unavailable for at least the next 8-14 weeks. We just had a few snows here in Colorado. They are 50% quieter on the road than the K02 (which is a big deal). I would say they perform on par with the K02 so far which is great. I suspect they will handle mud better, they don't seem to throw the snow as much. They look fantastic.

I have the same tires but with 265/65R18 and have absolutely no regrets. The all-around performance of them is amazing.

defender_verde

Reaction score
Hey what do you think about the tire carrier?

Loving it thus far. It's mostly a visual thing, but getting the spare in and out with the larger tires was a huge pain before. Also I want to put a drawer system in, which would've been tough with the underbody mounted spare.

Love it. Is that the Large size? I've wanted one for a while but didn't know what size would fit 265/65/18.

It's the large size and it fits perfectly (I'm running 265/65/18's as well) !

Last edited:

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3F4FB608-7B84-4D8A-8201-2A6D3013AFE1.jpeg
Started my lower control arm install last night. Passenger side went quickly with no drama, so I started on the drivers side... different story.

The rear bolt was seized inside the bushing. Had to cut it off. Nothing else would work. This car isn’t even a rust bucket car lol.

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I smoke tested the intake and vacuum lines for giggles (no leaks) and tested my latest hack of the ECO system.

I also checked the values of my ride height sensors and this is what I have:
Screenshot_20201221-143821.png

Front right seems to need-a-replacing. Also, obviously the screen shot doesn't capture it, but the rear right corner height's number was changing while stationary.

What does the group think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV