I should introduce myself, I guess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

JackUnion

Hi there all of you, I'm from Nr Toronto in Canada, (yeah it's freezing cold and covered in snow at the moment, why did I move from the U.K.??) I served my apprenticship on LR's many moons ago (series vehicles??, am I really that old!!) did all kinds of jobs then went back into LR's as a hobby, the hobby became work and I recently kind of semi-retired from them. I still play with a few LR's for TV and Movie rental, sell an odd part and fix an odd vehicle if my arms twisted right. I'm the Pres of The Toronto Area Rover Club and enjoy meeting new LR people. I also enjoy this site, as it's well set up and you get to meet all kinds of interesting people from all over the world, you get to learn new LR things, get new LR tips, learn from other peoples experiences (the good and the mistakes!!), it's great eh!

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, President of the Toronto Area Rover Club. Be sure to post your club events around here. Thanks for the participation on RWO!

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM